Ever wonder why your pet loves windows so much? We know 5 reasons! (#3 might be their favorite)
- Keeps Them Warm: Energy efficient windows and patio doors keep your pets cozy and warm in the winter months, not to mention cooler in summer! ENERGY STAR windows and doors meet tough thermal and solar requirements based on your local energy codes.
- Reliable: With the Milgard Full Lifetime Warranty, your pet knows you won’t have to spend additional money on your window and patio door investment because Milgard will repair or replace any product defect and pay for the parts and labor too, as long as you own your home. (Think of all the dog bones, cat toys and hamster wheels you can buy with those savings!)
- Easy to Use: Your pet is so happy when you can easily open the window to let in fresh air, or, smoothly glide open your patio door to take him for a walk. The simple one-touch operation of our SmartTouch® hardware is easy to use for all ages and physical abilities. (Paws not included).
- Helps with Quiet Time: Your pet will be less disrupted during naptime when the sound barking dogs and cars is significantly reduced. Dual pane glass and a well-designed vinyl window frame can really help keep noise out of your house.
- Helps to Keeps Them Safe: Your pets will appreciate the security measures a well-crafted window and patio door can provide, so, they won’t have to work as hard patrolling and protecting your home. Our SmartTouch window lock has an audible and visual locking mechanism so you know when your windows are closed. The SmartTouch Bolt for patio doors secures easily into the top frame of the door with the flip of a lever. (Available on Tuscany® Series, Essence Series® and Montecito® Series products.)